St Josse Farmhouse
Quality Self Catering Holiday Rental Near Le Touquet - Paris Plage
3 Star Furnished Tourist Accommodation (Meublé de tourisme 3 étoiles)
Watch your kids have fun in the garden while you enjoy the company of friends.
Relax on the sunloungers and contemplate what someone else may cook for you on the BBQ 🙂
St Josse Farmhouse Floor Plans
Floor plan images are shown as a graphical representation for layout purposes and may not necessarily reflect actual furnishings and fittings.
💥 5 Easy Steps To Book With Confidence 💥
- Check/Select the available arrival and departure dates in the form below. View your instant on-screen quote.
- Fill in your details and click Book Now.
- Make a deposit payment via the Secure 3DS2 Payment service.
- Receive a signed rental agreement to your inbox.
- Free rental refund within 24 hours if you change your mind.
Click the Book Now Button and save around 15% plus other Free Benefits when compared to Air BNB and other sites.
You are on the Owners Website. No excessive 3rd Party agency commission fees.
💥Check Availability then use the form below to Book Now or Send an Enquiry.💥
Check out the reviews below. Don’t forget you must book directly on this site to get the cheapest price.
5 Things To Do Near St Josse and Le Touquet
- Explore the historic walled town of Montreuil-sur-Mer. Headquarters of the British Army and Feild Marshall Hague during WW1. With its Beautiful large cobbled square and rambling streets, you will find plenty to explore.
- Visit The fishing port of Etaples renowned for its fish restaurants and weekly market. Drive on through the pretty Canche Valley and discover the gem of Hesdin, with its lively markets and old central square.
- Spend the day at Le Touquet beach, eat Moules Mariner with chips, and let the kids go wild at the waterpark on the beach.
- Hire a bicycle and explore Le Touquet’s gorgeous boutiques and art shops.
- Play Golf. 3 amazing golf courses each with a unique style all within easy reach.
Events galore throughout the year including:
Motor Rally, Motorbike Beach Race, Cycling, Concerts, Fishing, Fine Art, Dog Shows, sand yachting, wakeboarding, music festival plus much more.
There are many amazing things to discover in this special part of France. Each season brings new things to enjoy – Le Touquet provides plenty of things to do whatever time of year you visit.
We Are Here
Contact Us Now
If you have any questions regarding the area, the property, or availability please drop us a line
We are here to help